Sacrifice the numbers ...
Picture provided by Leadership First on LinkedIn
"Price made headlines in 2015 after announcing he would pay every employee at his company at least $70,000 a year. In the early months of the pandemic, Gravity, a credit-card payment processor that works mainly with small businesses, saw its revenue plummet by 50%. Price said he avoided layoffs by asking his employees to take pay cuts. The company later paid back those employees."
“If you can't afford to pay your workers, you don't deserve their work.” — Dan Price 😉, a real role model.
- Transformation is a Three-Legged Race
- A CEO guide to today’s value creation ecosystem
- 5 Effective Strategies for Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace Now
- French Repairability Index: Fairphone takes the lead
- Vodafone Presents: The Neo Kids Shoot Featuring David Gandy - Subtitled (cool video)
"No great thing is created suddenly." — Epictetus