My week 08-2021 summary
A busy week with another Unique Selling Point (USP) workshop that was well received and got a lot of positive feedback. In the meantime I have done this workshop for 100+ participants. Next workshop will be around a 30 - 60 second Elevator Pitch at the end of Mar-21.
Starting tomorrow I have been promoted to the position of a Senior Program Manager, overseeing several different projects, supporting our journey to become fully Agile and helping to establish the required culture and mindset change for our OneTeam organization. Looking forward to the new role and the appreciation of my work and involvement so far.
My learning of the week is in alignment with a quote of my former German Teacher - "A look into the text creates unexpected possibilities" - it is disappointing to see that more and more people are not reading the invitation to a meeting properly or not at all 👎. We should avoid meetings as much as possible. For the remaining ones that are still required, we should provide enough details, an agenda and the expectation for the outcome. When details are provided, but nobody is reading it, this leads to surprises and sometimes frustration. Another area to lead by example and to initiate a necessary change 🤔.
"Get your education, and if you see small opportunities, take them. Each one could be a stepping stone to something bigger." -- Trisha Yearwood, American - Musician Born: September 19, 1964
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (26-Feb-21)
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Reality
- 18 Cognitive Bias Examples Show Why Mental Mistakes Get Made
- The 4 Biggest Trends In Big Data And Analytics Right For 2021
- What’s Biohacking? All You Need To Know About The Latest Health Craze
- THIS "EXACT INSTRUCTIONS CHALLENGE" IS SO HILARIOUS - great learning for Scrum Masters and Product Owners, how to write a proper user story 😉
P.S.: Just another 9,790 readers to go, to pass the #500k overall reader milestone. Will be another 2 - 3 weeks, stay tuned 👍 😉 🤩!!