One compliment a day ...
Picture provided by Days of the Year
Compliment = an expression of esteem, respect, affection, or admiration, by MERRIAM-WEBSTER DICTIONARIES
Does not only work in private life, can also be used in the work environment. Everybody appreciates a positive message, if it is honestly meant and provided seriously.
"Assign tasks and people will work for you. Assign responsibility and people will work for themselves." -- Simon Sinek, see also his Leader verus manager video
- What do some of the world’s leading ladies have in common?
- How to use design thinking to create a happier life for yourself
- The Best Leadership Links to Read Right Now (Feb-21)
- How and where to hire Software Developers
- THE POWER OF TALKING TO BIG PEOPLE LIKE THEY’RE CHILDREN