THINK positive ...
Picture provided by Leadership First on LinkedIn
Just another 3,363 readers to go to pass #500k overall readers, keep reading and watching the counter, to win a special price 🤩👍.
I am thinking positive, not only about the progress my BLOG is currently making, and try to motivate others to do the same. Being a role model and positive example can help other people to initiate a change or to try out something new. No guarantee that it always will be better, but it will be different.
Just today we had a discussion about the amount of meetings in our calendars and the increase during the 100% home office phase. Reducing the amount of meetings starts with yourself - learn to say "NO" and be honest with yourself, if you can really add value in the meeting - do not wait for your manager or colleagues to take the 1st step. Make your change, talk about it and be a positive example for others. Sooner or later the amount of meetings will go down, definitely for yourself and maybe for the colleagues as well 😉.
- 5 Strategies for Going to Fewer Meetings
- Jeff Bezos, Mark Cuban and Elon Musk avoid this productivity killer—and you should too
- Bad Meetings: How to Avoid and Manage Them
"Meetings are a symptom of bad organization. The fewer meetings the better." -- Peter F. Drucker, American Educator and Writer
"The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings." -- Thomas Sowell, American Writer and Economist
- PwC 24th Annual Global CEO Survey
- Diversity & Inclusion Recruitment Strategies to Help You Find and Attract Underrepresented Talent
- 50 Cognitive Biases in the Modern World
- 9 Things Truly Passionate People Do Differently
- TED Playlist: How to get into a work-from-home mindset