Working remotely ...
Picture provided by Pixabay
This morning we had a meeting of some Scrum Masters to collect useful remote tools, ways of working, icebreaker questions and other good practices. Used to keep our teams motivated and collaborating remotely during the current 100% home-office time that just has been extended until end of Apr-21. We had our 1st year anniversary this week.
I am using the meeting as small trigger to look for useful links related to this topic that I did share so far in my 4 eBooks (started Jul-16). You can find my selection below, searching for "remote", "collaboration" and "icebreaker" as example:
- Nothing good found in my 1st eBook (covering 04-Jul-2016 until 25-Jan-2019)
- 2nd eBook until 31-Dec-2019
- 3rd eBook until 31-Dec-2020
- 4th eBook until 15-Mar-2021
- Setting Boundaries for Remote-Friendly Teams
- The 2021 State of Remote Work
- A SUPERLIST OF TOOLS & APPS TO HELP YOU WORK BETTER REMOTELY (really good stuff)
- 50 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities, Games & Ideas in 2021
- 21 Fun Virtual Team Building Activities
- The 127 Best Icebreaker Questions to Ask Anyone
I hope you will find some helpful ideas and content 👍😉.
“An honest smile is an icebreaker.” ― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
- MOVING FROM MATE TO MANAGER – HOW TO SMOOTHLY TRANSITION INTO LEADERSHIP
- Meet the Post-Pandemic Workforce: 5 Trends That Define the Future of Work After COVID
- The Secret To Staying Productive And In Control
- THE 4 UNBREAKABLE RULES OF GIVING ADVICE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY RESPECT
Just another 1,008 readers to go to pass #500k overall readers, keep reading and watching the counter, to win a special price. We are getting there ...