Finishing some activities ...
A really nice picture and a very tasty way to celebrate the 500k milestone. Thanks a lot to my wife 😉👍.
"The primary ingredient for progress is optimism. The unwavering belief that something can be better is what drives the human race forward." -- Simon Sinek
A lot of stuff could be finished this week:
- I finished my SHIFTUP qualification
- I finally passed the #500k overall reader milestone
- To finish the International Women Week celebration we had a keynote talk with Tijen Onaran, CEO, founder of Global Digital Women and Businesswoman. Really interesting insights and perspectives
- And finally the last day of the Finance & Strategy Career week at work today. A lot of effort and great ideas spend to attract new talents
Enjoy your weekend and have a relaxing time, Spring time is coming:
- TED Playlist: How can we fix the learning crisis?
- Top Questions To Ask Employees During Performance Reviews
- How a Teenager's Viral Post Points to a Huge Hiring Opportunity
- International Day of Happiness – why workplace happiness is good for everyone
- 10 THINGS LEADERS NEVER SAY UNLESS THEY WANT TROUBLE