Learning opportunities ...
Surprisingly this week's BLOG reader number is on a good way to a new overall record, so far the best number was 7,538/week. I have no idea why, maybe due to the Easter holidays, but appreciate the interest a lot and look forward to the final number tomorrow 🤔.
Below a variety of interesting links for learning opportunities:
- #eleVation21 - Vodafone eleVation - DIGITAL DAYS: 27 - 29 April 2021
- WomenPower - RESET.RETHINK.RESTART. – This is the motto of the 18th Career Congress, which will take place as a digital event on April 16, 2021, as part of HANNOVER MESSE
- PwC’s March 2021 Global Consumer Insights Pulse Survey
- The Top 25 Most Influential Innovators
- TED Playlist: What is the Anthropocene?
- How we can curb climate change by spending two percent more on everything, Jens Burchardt
“One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.” -- Earl Nightingale, taken from 55 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LEARNING