Being authentic ...
Good idea represented in a nice comic and perfect fit to the three MENTI proposals so far - motivation, teambuilding and mentoring.
Motivation to work on yourself and try to change something to the positive 😉. "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." -- Oprah Winfrey
Teambuilding, as learning in a team or smaller group is fun and improves the overall drive to change behavior, attitude, etc. "We are stronger when we listen, and smarter when we share." -- Rania Al-Abdullah, Queen of Jordan
Mentoring, if you are good in any skill or better than team members due to expertise or longer experience, be open to share, what you have learned already. "A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could" -- Zig Ziglar, taken from mentoring quotes
As most of us are not an actor, you better do not play a role, as it will not last long enough anyway. Be authentic - "Always be a first-rate version of yourself and not a second-rate version of someone else." -- Judy Garland
To share your ideas in my MENTI questionnaire 😉👍 use this link please - https://www.menti.com/27ksa3j43s - THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!
- TED Playlist: Bridging cultural differences
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT “NOT” BEING YOURSELF
- Closing the Wage Gap: How These 5 Companies Are Working to Achieve Pay Equity
- 5 Great Insights on Creativity from Biographies of Einstein, Steve Jobs, and Jennifer Doudna
- The secret recipe for organizational culture is no recipe
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For 2021