Positive Thinking ...
Another Leadership First picture today
Positive Thinking is an individual approach and could go in many different directions. Good to know which is your one. For me it is the strong believe that there are always opportunities to make a change, you just need enough different perspectives to select from 🤔. It's not about equality of ideas, it's about differences!!
Here a selection of perspectives:
- Take my NEW free personality assessment by Ray Dalio
- Tackling Japan’s gender gap
- What Motherhood taught us about the leadership of tomorrow - webinar with Eve Simon on 06-May-21
- TED Playlist: What makes Earth so special?
- The Fatal Flaws of Virtual Events
- Applying SAFe to Hardware Development (SpaceX)
- The Dark Side Of OKRs (And Why We Should Care)
“Those who have a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'.” ― Viktor E. Frankl