May Day tradition ...
Today is the 40th anniversary of putting up the 1st Maibaum - "Every year during the night from the 30th of April to the 1st of May, all men decorate their own Maibaum (“may tree”) with colourful paper ribbons and put them up in front of the house of their girlfriends, spouses or (most excitingly) someone they have a secret crush on." - in front of the house of my wife.
On the left the Maibaum from yesterday, back in 2008 I did pick up the tradition again and got different kind of trees, bushes or plants for my wife. Always good to remember some fun traditions 😎.
- A Visual Guide to Human Emotion
- The Best Leadership Links to Read Right Now (30-Apr-21)
- Keren Elazari, Friendly Hacker
- Rosberg X Racing
- Why the world needs a trillion more trees!
- Garrett Reisman – Inspiration and Determination