My week 18-2021 summary
Picture provided by Leadership First
So it is all about patience and long-term investments, do not expect direct consideration for any favor. Perfect match to the Mother's Day today, as mothers spend love, work and hope into their kids and do not expect anything in return, besides some respect.
I am a strong believer of sharing is caring and that any investment will come back to you sooner or later, in one way or another - so don't give up!! 🤩😎👍
Have a surprising and productive week next week.
- The lost art of listening
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (07-May-21)
- Vivino: Choose Your Next Great Wine With Big Data And Artificial Intelligence
- 5 Quick Daily Hacks For Your Mental Health
- Flexible Work Options, Career Development Can Keep Women in the Workforce
"If you want to be average, do what others do. If you want to be awesome, do what no one does." -- Alexander Den Heijer