It is your time ...
Picture provided by Pixabay
Next week we will have another Data & Analytics break, but had no content yet besides the proposal of a participant - Time Management. My co-host did ask me today, if I would be able to prepare some slides, so I started to search around. The first results for you guys first 🤩.
The basic rules are easy to understand, but difficult to implement sometimes:
- You are the owner of your time, if you do not manage it properly, other people will do it for you 😠
- Your day only has 24 hours, as for everybody else. So do not waste time that you cannot get back during the day 🤔
- Be open and honest with yourself!! Ask others for support, help, advice and good practices, if required
- What works for you with respect to time management, must not work for your colleagues!!
- Use Agile methods to manage your time, you could e.g use a personal Kanban board and only allow three tasks to be work in progress (WIP)
- If you have some smart solutions, be a role model for time management - block slots in your calendar to work on your own tasks
- Reduce a 1 hour meeting to 50 minutes - start 5 minutes past the hour until 5 minutes before the hour, to give everybody 10 minutes break between meetings in the end
Further knowledge and content below:
- 22 Effective Time Management Strategies for Work
- 15 Most Effective and Proven Time Management Techniques
- 18 Time Management Systems That Will Skyrocket Your Productivity
- How to use the Eisenhower Matrix for productivity and time management
- THE SECRET TO MANAGING YOUR SCHEDULE ISN’T ABOUT YOUR CALENDAR
- How the Eisenhower Matrix can fix your Procrastination issues
- Use the 10/90 Rule to Help Find Focus, Save Time, and Get More Done
- How To Spend Your Working Day Wisely And Actually Get Things Done
- MAKE TIME by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky | Core Message
- More Productivity Game videos about Time Management
Use your time wisely!! 🤔👍