Quote by Robin Sharma
Out of personal experience I can fully support the statement of Robin. After 18 years in people management roles I am now working as a Senior Program Manager. And colleagues are coming to me asking for mentoring and coaching and this is not only related to my age and 30+ years working experience.
I try my best to give them some inspiration and a different perspective to the things they think are obvious, not always easy but work that makes me really happy.
Some leadership links more or less related to the topic:
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR SCHEDULE WHEN YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE
- What These 5 Leaders Would Ask If They Only Had Time For 1 Interview Question
- HOW TO REJECT STUPID FEEDBACK
- The Best Leadership Links to Read Right Now (May-21)
- TED Playlist: Powerful stories
- A Leader’s List Of Mental Health Concerns At Work
- SAP Just Announced A Flexible Work Model Employee Pledge That Is Fantastic
- SHIFTUP: 17 Continuous Learning Programs (self-paced)
- IMITATION IS NOT A 4-LETTER WORD – CHOOSE YOUR MODELS CAREFULLY
- TEDxKoenigsallee 2021: Limitless 18-Jul-2021