Enjoy your life ...
Scene taken out of a Bumblebee Pixabay picture
This idea came today, when I found the following post on LinkedIn:
"There is a bumblebee poster hanging at the NASA Space Science Center that says:
"The aerodynamic body of bumblebees is not fit to fly, but it's good that the bumblebee doesn't know about it." -- Mary Kay Ash, American - Businesswoman, May 12, 1918 - November 22, 2001
In the law of physics, the aerodynamic rule says the width of wings is too small to keep her massive body in flight, but the bee doesn't know, knows nothing about physics or its logic and still flies. This is something we can all do, fly and win at any time before any difficulties and under any circumstances despite what they say. Bumblebees, regardless of the size of wings, fly and enjoy life."
There are days, like today, when you find articles, pictures or quotes that all fit together and support the same story, like the bumblebee one:
- "Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you could not." -- Rikki Rogers
- THE ONE THING I WOULD SAY TO EVERY COACHING CLIENT I HAVE EVER HAD
- Your Workload Is Increasing—Adopt This Simple Principle
- Help your employees find purpose—or watch them leave
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.” -- Kim Garst
- Forbes presents 2021: 50 over 50 [know your value]
Enjoy your weekend 😉.
"People don't resist change. They resist stress. Your change should reduce stress, not add to it." -- Jurgen Appelo