Take care of yourself ...
Today we used the great summer weather and the much improved COVID-19 situation to go out for a family dinner 👍. No testing and face mask, sitting outside without previous reservation. I think we could do it the same way in summer 2020 last time. Good taking care of ourselves 😉.
Speaking about 2020, the German national soccer team just started to play their first game of the EURO2020 on 15-Jun-2021. We are playing in a group together with France (current World Champion), Portugal (current European Champion) and Hungary. Starting against France today, required to go full speed from the 1st minute. A good way to check where you stand, if you like it or not 🤔. Just the 1:0 for France, a goal from a German player in the own goal 🙃.
Some interesting links that I found today:
- TED Playlist: Brain thaw with TED Fellows
- The Biggest Business Risks in 2021
- Summer reading suggestions 2021
- 3 solid strategies to fix terrible meetings in a hybrid workplace
- How 'Candidate Care' Can Help You Land Talent, Even When They Aren’t Ready to Move
- Listen Like You Mean It: Reclaiming the Lost Art of True Connection
- HOW TO STOP STUMBLING AIMLESSLY AND PULL PURPOSEFULLY
- How to boost people’s energy and productivity during meetings
"True courage is having the strength to admit our weaknesses." -- Simon Sinek