Creating an Agile Culture ...
Two comments related to the topic:
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe strategies, methodologies and guides are providing frameworks and not a set of detailed rules. YOU have to fill this framework with your own culture and way of working
- Agile Culture and working possibly starts in a small niche or to transition a 1st Waterfall project, but it should be covering your end-to-end process including communication and any customer interaction. Improving over time in small iterations 🤔.
“Any roles involved in a project that do not directly contribute toward the goal of putting valuable software in the hands of users as quickly as possible should be carefully considered.” -- Stein Inge Morisbak, taken from My 18 Favorite Quotes on Agile, DevOps, and Continuous Delivery
- TED Playlist: Charming talks for a boost on a bad day
- Fixing Your Agile Coaching - Whole Team Accountability in Scrum
- This is how the fashion industry can reduce its carbon emissions
- SHIFTUP: 17 Continuous Learning Programs