Sharing another European Leadership picture today
40 minutes ago I posted the following content on LinkedIn, just have a look:
---| Quickly answering two more questions from my experience:
- What’s your advice for people who want to make their current role or workplace more meaningful and inspiring?
- What have you done in the past to refocus and find purpose in your work?
- It is great to be in the comfort zone, as everything is nice and easy there. But the fun happens outside and most of us did learn quickly during the COVID-19 times that, what was nearly impossible yesterday is the new standard today. Use this momentum, step out of your comfort zone and have fun.
- Individual change only works, when you see a personal benefit or value in changing. Adjust your fixed mindset around your benefit and value definition/expectation. Stop looking for immediate return to help or services you provided. See it as a long-term investment and let it grow over time. You will be surprised how and when it will come back to you.
“Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” -- Warren Buffett |--- What do you think?
- Visualizing the World’s Population by Age Group
- TED Talk: Why we're more honest with machines than people
- TED Playlist: The pros and cons of digital life
- The balancing act: what we've learned from one year of working from home
P.S.: Just another 13k readers to go to reach the next 6-digit milestone at #600k overall readers. Keep watching 🤩.