That's totally 80s ...
Thanks to Best Quotes Of The Day
"That's totally 80s" is our new phrase when a result is unexpected or a little bit away from the current norm 🤔. More fun than scoring ...
Nothing against the 80s, I was 18 in 1980 and finished my studies in 1989. Not everything is bad just because it was 41 years or less ago. One incident was a commercial spot that we wanted to use as teaser for our new communication approach. Here the 80s example, 1982 it was still allowed to make advertisements for cigarettes:
2nd example was today, when I used a V-model like picture to find an adequate representation for the organizational structure 🤩. In the 1st moment I showed the V-model, the immediate reaction was - "That's totally 80s" - we have to be more Agile and 2021 -- WHY? The mindset is on the way to become more Agile sooner or later, but the organization is still far behind. So exactly the right picture selected ...
“The two words ‘information’ and ‘communication’ are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out; communication is getting through.” -- Sydney J. Harris, taken from feedback quotes
- SUMMER READING FOR LEADERSHIP FREAKS
- HOW TO BE THE LEADER PEOPLE LOVE TO SEE
- Why is cognitive flexibility important and how can you improve it?
- How to manage a Software Development team: What your devs won’t tell you
- This Norwegian start-up wants to build houses out of 100% recycled plastic
- World's Largest Bicycle Garage
- PWC: 2021 Global Culture Survey