The week 27-2021 highlights ...
Picture provided by Leadership First
Sir Richard Branson had a great day today, all went fine with his flight into space. He is now Astronaut 001.
“We are at the vanguard of a new industry determined to pioneer twenty-first century spacecraft, which will open space to everybody — and change the world for good.” -- Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Galactic - you can see the full Live Stream here
My wife had a great day as well, celebrating her birthday. Good food, nice presents and an afternoon cake with some Prosecco. Even the weather was very supportive and did get better during the day.
Next week will be all about selling our new communication approach to the CFO:
- Using the Golden Circle approach to explain our WHY, HOW and WHAT.
- Appreciate 5 different generations in the workplace and offer them an adjusted communication package, based on their interests and needs
- Streamlining the overall communication for all projects/products and adjusting the different planning frequencies and schedules to a single one sooner than later
- Have one content package for all occasions (reuse by copy and transfer)
- Take new ways of communication, more story telling (see TED Playlist) and less slide decks
Will be fun and a perfect check point. Wishing you a fantastic, sunny, productive and surprising next week. And when you are either coming from Italy or England, may the better team win tonight.
- This WW2 bunker is growing sustainable salad leaves deep underground. Here’s how