Obstacles do not block the path; they are the path.
Quote by Anatole France
The quote and the title fit well to the success of Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos today. Their 1st commercial space flight after 15+ years of preparation, making a vision reality. The oldest and youngest astronauts ever on the same flight, a historical day. Technically a real big milestone reached, but does space tourism make any sense, when you know the impact of tourism on our climate and mother earth? Only a very small number of really rich people can make use of the space tourism offers and pollute the earth for the rest of the population. A more than questionable business model 🤔👎. We will see the progress in the coming month and years.
- Build Your Career: 5 Ways To Have More Joy In Your Job
- Norwegian women’s beach handball team fined for not wearing bikini bottoms
- Making transformation stick
- 5 Super Quick Happiness Habits to Improve Your Work Day
- A QUICK Way to Find Your WHY | Simon Sinek