Have a little patience ...
Picture provided by European Leadership on LinkedIn
Had an interesting discussion at work today. The organizing team of an internal conference was looking for a key note speaker for September this year. A colleague of mine, who knows my Unique Selling Point workshop, did recommend me. The idea of the 90 minutes session is to have 3 parts. 30 minutes to give an introduction to the topic, the next 30 minutes for a practical session and the rest of the time for Q&A.
As my portfolio of available workshops and presentations did not fit the requirement and expectations, we did brainstorm a new topic. After a view at the preliminary agenda I did see the title of the speech before my slot. "How millennials are driving the cultural change in companies". My immediate idea was - Views of a baby boomer: Doing the right things right 🤔. Perfect fit to my age of 58 and a lot of potential to cover the 1st 30 minutes. Doing some story telling, sharing some experiences from my past 32 years in business environments and reusing some content from my Unique Selling Point workshop will be a good mixture. I will keep you posted about the progress.
"Good friends make us better people. They cheer us on when we hit bottom and keep us humble when we reach the top." -- Simon Sinek
- The end of waste as we know it? 4 ways to turn waste into treasure
- The 8 Stances of a Scrum Master
- 4 ways to make people feel valued at work, even when you’re not all together
- These tiny plants and giant animals are helping to store vast amounts of CO2 in our oceans
- World Economic Forum: Targeting 10 per cent plastics reuse could halve ocean plastic waste
- Mom Brings Her Well-Dressed Toddler (and His Resume) to Job Interview in This Viral Video
P.S.: Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity’s demand for ecological resources and services in a given year exceeds what Earth can regenerate in that year. In 2021, it falls on July 29. That is tomorrow!!