Small trip into history - La Linea
A good picture to remember La Linea (TV series 1972-1991). A simple idea implemented in a smart way and very successful over a long period of time. Not a lot of products match this 😉. See 60 video examples here. Do not try to understand the words, it will not work 🤔. Just enjoy.
Here a diverse list of interesting links to start the week:
- Management 3.0 and Agile?
- Naomi Osaka: 'It's O.K. Not to Be O.K.'
- 6 REASONS DECISION-MAKING FEELS LIKE SWALLOWING PORCUPINES
- 5 visions of the future from our Global Technology Governance Summit
- 11 Recruiting and HR Leaders Give Career Advice to Their 23-Year-Old Selves
- Warren Buffett: 4 Life Choices Separate the Achievers From the Dreamers
"We have to dream. How else will we make a future that does not yet exist?" -- Simon Sinek