My week 32-2021 summary
Picture provided by Leadership First on LinkedIn
Don't worry about stuff you cannot influence anyway, like the weather or to find a parking lot directly in front of the restaurant you want to vist for dinner 😎.
During the last two days my wife and I finished the garden house painting project. The second day I painted the 2nd garden house in another color so that it does not become too boring 🤩. We finished the task just in time as rain is expected for tomorrow. For the last week of my holiday we are planning some less labor intensive activities, but not finally decided yet. Maybe visiting some other cities close by, depending on the local/regional guidelines as the COVID-19 numbers are getting up again in Germany.
“People get so in the habit of worry that if you save them from drowning and put them on a bank to dry in the sun with hot chocolate and muffins they wonder whether they are catching a cold.” -- John Jay Chapman, taken from 25 Empowering Worry Quotes
Have a surprising, productive and fun next week:
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Words and Pictures by Grant Snider -- Finding Flow
- TED Playlist: Great TED Talks to inspire fiction writing
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (13-Aug-21)
- Is Virtual Reality the Future of Entertainment?
- The EU is giving citizens the “right to repair” electronics — here’s what that could mean for the world
- This 82-year-old Spanish inventor is extracting drinking water from thin air