Do not fear, what others think ...
Just back from the short holiday and I am sharing the picture today that did get a lot of positive reactions and 450 views in the last 24 hours. I know it requires a lot of self-confidence and an independent mindset, but do not let other people build or define your prison. Getting there is not a short-distance race, more a long-distance run, but it is worth the investment.
And it is always good to better understand your personal motivators, Jurgen Appelo just finished a new article about this topic - The 25 Drives Grid - learn something out of it 👍🙃. He is sharing helpful tools and references.
Below a wide variety of links and articles, maybe sometimes helpful to avoid fear:
- INVENTOR BUILDS AUTO-AIMING BOW THAT NEVER MISSES
- WATCH BOSTON DYNAMICS’ HUMANOID ROBOT DO ACTUAL PARKOUR
- All the Biomass of Earth, in One Graphic
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Division
- Understand yourself. Understand others. Help others understand you. FREE Assessment
- 7 WAYS TO IMMEDIATELY OPEN YOUR MIND TO USEFUL IDEAS
- THE FIVE FACES OF CURIOSITY
“Remember, however, before all else, to strip things of all that disturbs and confuses, and to see what each is at the bottom; you will then comprehend that they contain nothing fearful except the actual fear.” ― Seneca, taken from Seneca Quotes That Will Help You in All Facets of Your Life
P.S.: Thanks for reading my BLOG during my absence, 7k+ readers in one week is a great result 🤩👍!!