About trust ...
Picture found on LinkedIn today.
The shelves behind you are full of Robot Vacuums and you are doing the cleaning job all manual does say a lot about TRUST 😎, or is just a funny snapshot and my assumption?
Anyway, a lot of the material I have seen today was related to TRUST, some examples below:
- The Difference Between Trust And Psychological Safety
- How to Build Trust in the Workplace and on Your Team
- It's ok to say what's ok
- How Childcare Benefits and Support for Working Parents Could Change Your Talent Pipeline
"Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships." -- Stephen R. Covey, taken from 50 Trust Quotes That Prove Trust is Everything
Besides that I found some really great graphics and sketchnoting essentials for you:
... and TRUST me, some other interesting material to look at, when you are interested in the headline and have some spare time to share:
- WHAT LEADERS AND CEOS CAN LEARN FROM PHILOSOPHY
- In which countries do people exercise most around the world - and what stops them doing more?
- Your (org) journey Becoming agile
- THE ABCS OF GIVING AND SEEKING FEEDBACK THAT REALLY WORKS
- Psychologists say a good life doesn’t have to be happy, or even meaningful