Going to the leading edge ...
Picture taken from Grant Snider's Incidental Comics
Future Ready the new Hybrid Working model of my company has been introduced last Monday. The Leadership Team aligned with the Works council agreed a very valuable and leading edge concept for the employees. We can basically work from everywhere, even 20 days outside of Germany, will be getting a home-office package (screen and chair), an extended insurance and a gym pass, to be kind to ourselves. A lot of TRUST by the company, very much appreciated and making us proud to be part of this journey.
Our competitors in the German Telecom industry are far behind with their new ways of working. So we have to make it happen successfully to proof it was the right way to go and we had been ready for it.
- Git Commands Explained with Cats! (sketch notes)
- TED Playlist: How to innovate for collaboration and success
- Infographic: Comparing the Size of The World’s Rockets, Past and Present
- How Mindfulness — and a Chief Mindfulness Officer — Could Make Your Company a Better Place to Work
- 5 WAYS TO LEARN FROM MISTAKES
- Tim Ferriss’ System for Mastering Any Skill Is Pure Genius
- Director Mom Rewrites Resume Using Only Skills Gained From Motherhood—And We'd Hire Her
- 12 Questions That Will Change Your Life
- 12 SECRETS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE PRACTISE TO MASTER MINDSET