Slightly off topic ...
Picture taken from ABBA voyage The Concert
After 40 years -- ABBA ARE BACK with Voyage! A brand new album out November 5 and revolutionary concert coming to London Spring 2022. In a Youtube Live Stream all details and the two new songs had been introduced with nearly 300k viewers.
ABBA still knows how to create a fan experience - ABBA have created the kind of concert they always wanted, performing for their fans at their very best: as digital versions of themselves backed by today’s finest musicians. Blurring the lines between the physical and digital, see the magic of ABBA brought to life using the latest in motion capture technology.
The rest is up to you, either you go crazy 😎, or you just don't care 🤔.
Enjoy the rest of your week ...
- New Jurgen Appelo article: Framework for Innovative Experiences
- Facilitate collaborative breakthrough with these moves
- Four blind men & an elephant - What can leaders learn
- Seven CS Of Effective Communication
- McKinsey&Company report: JOBS LOST, JOBS GAINED: WORKFORCE TRANSITIONS IN A TIME OF AUTOMATION (Dec-2017)
Two quotes to finish ...
"If plan 'A' didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more letter! Stay cool." -- Author Unknown
"The value of our learning multiplies when we share what we learn with others." -- Simon Sinek