Thanks Pixabay for a free picture
Future Ready is the name of our new Hybrid working model that will be implemented starting 01-Oct-21 as reaction to the COVID-19 experiences. Every employee can decide the percentage of homeoffice going forward, can be between 0 and 100% forever and in agreement with the supervisor. I am just focusing on the main benefit for now, there is more.
In order to get an understanding about the individual views of Future Ready all teams are asked to clarify this in Workshops that are just getting starting. Questions like - how many days on average are you planning to work from the office, what kind of meetings can only be happening face-to-face, what is the expectation for time you plan to spend with the team, and some more. For me personally the focus should be on quality time with the team, to brainstorm strategy and work on the agile team spirit. Will be interesting to hear the opinion of the colleagues, 1st round is Thursday.
Besides that we will have our first #SPIRIT Day in October, a full day reserved in the whole company for individual or team learning activities. We had similar ideas on department or business unit level already, but some colleagues did complain, when you could not participate in a meeting on the same day. This is now no issue anymore, when everybody is busy with learning. The idea is to repeat this #SPIRIT Day on a quarterly basis. A really cool company 👍.
“We now accept the fact that learning is a lifelong process of keeping abreast of change. And the most pressing task is to teach people how to learn.” -- Peter Drucker, taken from 55 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LEARNING
- TED Playlist: Why tech needs diversity
- The 20 Most Popular LinkedIn Learning Courses of the Year
- Leading Beyond Change: From Servant Leadership to Evolutionary Leadership
- The Top Skills for a Career in Datascience in 2021
- Mindful Leadership: How to be a mindful leader
- Viral Post Asks Why 'Entry-Level' Jobs Often Require Years of Experience
- 11 Signs That You Lack Emotional Intelligence
- 84 Books Coming Out in the Fall That We Can’t Wait to Read