Making good progress before the weekend
On Thursday I did a technical readiness check with Eve Simon for the MOMS WHO LEAD Summit on 23-Sep-21. All went fine after a short introduction into the main features of the Hopin platform. During our discussion we touched my Keynote Speech and found out that some of the content does also fit well to the Father Panel discussion we will have during the Summit. Just some examples are - War for Talent, Motherhood and Agile, Agile Leadership, Modern Elder and personal beliefs.
One article we exchanged was - Seven Transformations of Leadership, by David Rooke and William R. Torbert
Besides that I finished my Keynote Speech slides and finished the notes for every page. Delivery date is Monday, the speech on 27-Sep-21. I am happy with my result, we will see what the audience will think about it?
Have a great and relaxing weekend and check the links below, if you have some spare time to fill 😎:
- Meet the influencers, executives, and game changers on this year's 40 Under 40 list
- TED Playlist: When your beliefs are being challenged
- TED Playlist: How passion becomes purpose
- How Leaders Can Help Their Staff During Uncertain Times
- The four building blocks of change
- HOW WE REALLY LEARN TO LEAD
- 7 TOP STRATEGIES THAT BREAK THE GRIP OF SELF-INFLICTED ANXIETY
- ANXIETY AND ADDICTION - The Connection Between Them
P.S.: For a relaxing weekend, check this out - The 8 Dimensions of Wellness