A quick status update ...
Another Picture by Grant Snider - Obstacles
Getting Dominoes out of your way is like leaving your Comfort Zone. Exactly what I did yesterday during our 1st Data & Analytics Meetup. A colleague of mine and I did lead through the 2.5 hour program in front of a 330+ people audience. 300+ online and 30 on the event space. Great experience, story-line, presenters, keynote speech and feedback after the session and also today. The preparation was really worth the effort 👍.
Today the first day of our The Versatile Organization Workshop with Jurgen Appelo. Jurgen is great in combining existing models and frameworks into his own version that is normally much simpler and easier to understand and use. Tomorrow we will be focusing on the gamification part of sharing information and training people. Really looking forward to it, to get a new perspective for future activities.
"The hardest part is starting. Get that out of the way and the journey is much easier." AND "The best companies don't focus on where their competition is going. The best companies focus on where they are going." -- both by Simon Sinek
- PROFIT FIRST by Mike Michalowicz | Core Message
- Clockwise Engineering’s amazing PERKs (Purpose, Engagement, Resilience, Kindness)
- 6 QUESTIONS SMART LEADERS ASK THEMSELVES WHEN GIVING OWNERSHIP
- Key Take-aways - MOMS WHO LEAD Summit
- The One Tactic Recruiters Should Steal from Their Best Candidates