My week 40-2021 summary
As mentioned yesterday the garden ingredients did end up in a really nice soup with the right sharpness 🤔, it was just one small chili.
Today we enjoyed the nice autumn weather to visit an outdoor art market. Either keeping a proper distance or wearing a face mask was the basic rule. It was pretty busy and nearly looked like the time before COVID-19, just too much face masks that had not been common in Germany before.
The next two weeks will be pretty relaxed as the school has autumn holidays and I will be the only one who has to get up earlier. And no urgent extra activity planned at work yet, only one workshop to work out a team USP (Unique Selling Point) for a new department, but this is end of Oct-21, so some weeks to go.
Below some interesting links to start the new week, I will use some of them for my "5-minute learning" category on our Data & Analytics Meetup webpage:
- The Three Pillars of Agility: Empiricism, Empowerment and Ownership
- Five reasons for having a Definition of Done
- Writing can improve your mental health – here’s how
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Boredom
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (08-Oct-21)
- 4 Ways To Start Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Your Business
- The 7 Biggest Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trends In 2022