14. Oct, 2021
Be open for opportunities ...
Picture provided by European Leadership
I have seen several opportunities today.
- The interview with an Intern in the morning, who is bringing the skills we are looking for to help out with an urgent need
- Extending the contract duration of another Intern, to give some more time for learning from colleagues
- Reading the Master Thesis of a student and providing feedback to show some improvement potential
- Writing an article about our Data & Analytics Meetup in alignment with the expectation of the department head, then asking a new joiner for feedback and getting a totally new and fresh perspective
Being open for opportunities expected/unexpected or obvious/hidden does help, add value and makes you happier 🤩👍.
- CONSTRAINTS, CREATIVITY, AND THE NO. 2 HIGHEST PAID DEAD CELEBRITY
- Why do so many older people experience loneliness?
- People who speak more are more likely to be considered leaders
- 5 Ways the Pandemic Has Changed the Candidate Experience
- The Offices of the Future Have Arrived — and Here’s What They Look Like