My week 42-2021 summary
Picture taken from The 10 Rules of IKIGAI: The Japanese Secrets To a Long and Happy Life
Perfect fit for the coming week to have some content about IKIGAI. Just in case you are looking for a more funny description of the 10 Rules, see this adoption of the "Golden Girls" 🤔
IKIGAI will be the main theme and my red line for the Team USP (Unique Selling Point) workshop next Friday. Will be an intensive 90 minutes. Starting with some warm up activities around creativity and communication. Then collecting the homework that every participant is supposed to prepare. And finally using a SWOT analysis to work out a common ground for the Golden Circle of the team, to be clear about their WHY, HOW and WHAT. I will keep you posted about the outcome.
“A team is not a group of people that work together. A team is a group of people that trust each other.” – Simon Sinek, taken from 39 Awe-Inspiring Quotes From Simon Sinek
- Ikigai and Collaboration - A Collaborwocky Interview with David Marlow (The IKIGAI guy)
- David E. Marlow: Ikigai Thought for Today…10 Rules of Ikigai
- David E. Marlow: Flow and the 10 Paradoxes of Creativity
- Which Technologies Have The Most Potential To Impact Your Business?
- How To Identify The Data Opportunities For Every Business?
- Who benefits most from company mentorship programmes?