My week 44-2021 summary
Picture provided by SKILLSfutureSG
A busy week, even with only 4 working days. From now on until the end of the year and Christmas time we do not have any bank holiday anymore. Our Indian colleagues did celebrate DIWALI and had 04/05-Nov-21 off.
Diwali, the festival of lights is indeed the most awaited and the most celebrated festivals of India. People in every nook and cranny of the country welcome the festival with enthusiastic gestures. This wonderful festival is the celebration of five days. On the third day of the celebratory occasion, the key rituals of the Diwali festival take place. Lighting of Diyas and candles all around the house, worshipping the Laxmi Ganesha to summon health and wealth and bursting crackers are the chief rituals of the festival.
I have seen several pictures of the artful decorations and the lights everywhere, really impressive. In International companies it could be a good idea to celebrate the festivals and bank holidays of all colleagues together, for cultural awareness purposes as well as to share a common experience.
Next week the focus will be our TownHall meeting on Tuesday and the next planning phase for our Agile transformation.
- A Regional Breakdown of Millennials Around the World
- How to Prioritize Artificial Intelligence Projects
- The 8 Biggest Business Trends In 2022
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (05-Nov-21)
- Top 10 tech trends that will shape the coming decade, according to McKinsey
- Critical Competencies for Effective Coaching by Lisa Haneberg
- How to Build Real Thought Leadership: Insights by Dr. Liz Alexander