Quick reminder and interesting links ...
As we are falling behind plan 🤔 a quick REMINDER: In the mindset of overcoming barriers and setting stretch goals, let's target to beat the 10k reader per week mark 😎. Start point was 707,222 on the counter last Friday at 05:55 PM CET (German time). We will check this week Friday same time, if we could beat 👍717,222👍. It is still possible 👍.
- Haliade-X most powerful offshore wind turbine
- TED Playlist: How to love work again
- Employee Happiness Is Declining: Here’s How a People-Centric Culture Can Help
- The Psychology Behind Meeting Overload
- How good is your do-to-say ratio?
- Understanding the ‘second brain’ in your gut
“It is better for you to take responsibility for your life as it is, instead of blaming others, or circumstances, for your predicament. As your eyes open, you'll see that your state of health, happiness, and every circumstance of your life has been, in large part, arranged by you - consciously or unconsciously.” -- Dan Millman, taken from 25 Powerful Take Responsibility for Your Actions Quotes