Quality time ...
Thanks to Irina Blok for a great picture
Assuming you go back from a longer period of Home Office time to the Office again, current COVID-19 numbers might require something different in Germany shortly, you should spend much more quality time with your teams, colleagues and other people you meet at the location. Going back and forth to the office for doing exactly, what you could be doing much better at home, does not make any sense from my perspective.
Just two articles supporting this way of thinking 🙃:
Besides that some other interesting and diverse material that I used today for my "5-minute learning" posts at work that I did find in my Inbox or that I learned about during some sessions of the Digital Security Day at work:
- Eight Powerful Coaching Questions to Cut Through Complexity and Get to What Really Matters
- Stop Letting OKRs Masquerade as Strategy
- TED Playlist: Staying in? Geek out
- Mapped: Solar Power by Country in 2021
- HOW TO GET USEFUL FEEDBACK FROM LIARS
- Body Language: Are women better at it? | Stefan Verra | TEDxDornbirn