The week 47-2021 highlights ...
Picture found on LinkedIn initially coming from the__lucky__me on Instagram.
Besides the comparison theme on the picture you could also think about a Team setup 🤔. Combining different "pen" skills, attitudes and capabilities will make the team stronger.
The Team idea also fits perfectly to the MARVEL Sunday today. Just now Avengers Endgame started during the best Sunday evening TV time. I think the first time on none Pay-TV. Will be difficult for the other Channels to beat this, if you are a fan and like good teamwork 🤩.
Looking forward to Tuesday, will be the last day at our location this year, as we are back to 100% homeoffice for everybody in the company. One of our Interns has his last day and will bring back the equipment before leaving. In the afternoon I will participate in an online workshop - Master Class Keep It Simple: A Model for Scrum Masters to Navigate Complexity - will be hosted by Stephanie Ockerman. Looking forward to it, as I like simplification topics.
- Company Mindset – Mapping Out The Ultimate Challenge, by Itamar Gilad
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (26-Nov-21)
- How Audi, Mondi And Electrolux Optimized Their Data And Storage Infrastructure To Improve Sustainability
- The 5 Biggest Global Trends Every Business Must Be Ready For
- Jay Shetty And Radhi Devlukia-Shetty Leverage AI To Disrupt Tea Industry With Launch Of Adaptogenic Tea Brand Sama
Avengers Endgame ist still running for another two hours, a long movie with commercials included takes even longer.