The final month ...
Picture provided by TeacherGoals on LinkedIn
A good list of thoughts to remember for the final 31 days in 2021.
The last and 1st day of a month is the time when our community of Interns is changing. We had one guy leaving yesterday to start the next step on the business journey. And another Intern became an official employee today. The Internship is a good opportunity for both parties to get to know each other better and to have a much more detailed recruiting process.
Yesterday evening I had the Webinar - Master Class Keep It Simple: A Model for Scrum Masters to Navigate Complexity - an interesting and easy to use concept that can help as framework to manage complexity and to support agile roles in their daily activities. A 4-month program was offered to go into more details and a 1:1 coaching, but nothing for me in my current journey. I will try to use the framework once in a while.
Besides that we have #WorldAIDSDay today. "World AIDS Day was first observed in 1988. Each year, organizations and individuals across the world bring attention to the HIV epidemic, endeavor to increase HIV awareness and knowledge, speak out against HIV stigma, and call for an increased response to move toward Ending the HIV Epidemic." Awareness is still required as this virus has been pushed into the background with COVID-19 starting in 2019.
- Freddie Mercury remembered on today’s 30th anniversary of his death
- The Best Leadership Links to Read Right Now
- TED Playlist: How to sustain meaningful relationships
- REQUISITE AGILITY UNLEASHED CONFERENCE, 7th - 9th December 2021
- Quiet People in Meetings Are Incredible
- Your Happiness Calendar for December 2021
- 5 Surprising Books That Will Change Your Approach to Time Management