About diversity ...
The picture is a perfect fit to our final review of the year end presentation of the team I am in. We are 24 people from 3 generations, born in 10 countries (on 3 continents), more women than men and speaking 15 languages. Good conditions for great team work and results 🤔👍.
We will summarize the presentation into a 3 minute video and are looking forward to the reactions of the rest of our department. We are positive 😉.
"Many conversations about diversity and inclusion do not happen in the boardroom because people are embarrassed at using unfamiliar words or afraid of saying the wrong thing — yet this is the very place we need to be talking about it. The business case speaks for itself — diverse teams are more innovative and successful in going after new markets." -- Inga Beale, taken from 100 Powerful Diversity And Inclusion Quotes Relevant To 2021
- Fairphone and Open Source
- The World’s Most Popular Social Networks, and Who Owns Them
- Ten Unmistakable Habits of Irresistible People
- How Unilever Is Blending Aspects of Full-Time and Contract Work into Something Brand New
- 7 WAYS TO AVOID THE PITFALLS OF OPTIMISM