Kids and animals ...
Picture found on LinkedIn, initially coming from Winnie the Pooh
It is not a secret that kids and animals are working pretty well in commercials. They are authentic and provide immediate and direct feedback, if you like it or not 🤔.
Today we had another Year-End and Christmas celebration. One activity of the event was an interview with several kids (between age 4 and 14) of our team members. They had to answer some questions about the company, our department, what their parents are doing in the home office and how they typically behave there.
The parents were really proud and the rest of the organization had a lot of fun with the direct and sometimes blunt feedback 🤩👍. Great insights and so cute.
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -- Oprah Winfrey, taken from Inspirational Quotes for Kids About School, Life, and Success
- The future of work is choice
- Building the Future Organisation: 12 Predictions for HR in 2022
- 5 Super Quick Happiness Habits to Improve Your Work Day
- FOUR ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN UNDERDOG
- Definition of Done - Where to Start?
- The 5 basic laws of human stupidity, according to Cipolla