The week 51-2021 highlights
I hope you had a relaxing Holiday break? We had two family meetings on 24th and 25th and used the day today to relax and take a rest. No plans for next week so far, as the COVID-19 restrictions will be getting tighter, to be well prepared for the Omicron variant. We will see how this works. One of the main admonisher and critics during the past COVID-19 month is now the Minister of Health in our new Government. He is much more balanced and reserved since then, what a surprise 🤔.
"Universal education is not only a moral imperative but an economic necessity, to pave the way toward making many more nations self-sufficient and self-sustaining."-- Desmond Tutu
I will be proceeding with the Symbiosis article/ideas next week, keep reading. And just 3k readers to go to pass the next milestone at #750k overall readers, not far away anymore. Keep watching the counter and take a screenshot at the right time to win a price 😉👍.
- How to Study for Exams: Evidence Based tips
- What Is Augmented Reality: An Easy Explanation For Anyone
- What Are the Challenges and Future Possibilities of Virtual Reality?
- The 5 Biggest Biotech Trends In 2022
- The Five Biggest Space Technology Trends for 2022