Symbiosis Part V ...
In the mindset of "Eating your own dog food", I started to fill my JAR today with a 1st note 🤔👍. The former olive glass will now collect my "successes" and "fuck-ups" during 2022. To keep it as simple as possible, only some easy rules:
- No color coding to separate success and fail. Any fail can be a future success!!
- No 2nd glass to keep business and private life separate. With 100% home-office there is a work-life symbiosis already, so no need to make an artificial separation.
- On the notes I will just write down the date, a short description and a "+" for success and "-" for fail, my assessment at the moment when I write the note 😎.
- And all notes will be in English, to be prepared for a possible reuse 😉.
- That's it ... I will keep you posted, how it is going over time.
In the Invisible Women book from Caroline Criado Perez, see my "The vicious data circle ..." post from 12-Oct-21 I found another symbiosis today. Daina Taimina's - most famous and, admittedly, greatest achievement has been her innovative approach to teaching geometry using crocheted hyperbolic planes - explaining a highly complex Mathematical topic by using a simple hand crafted 3D model. For more details see:
- Crocheting hyperbolic planes | Daina Taimina | TEDxRiga
- HYPERBOLIC CROCHET - SOME FIBER FOR THOUGHTS ABOUT ART, MATH, CROCHET, AND ALL THE VARIOUS THREADS IN OUR LIVES.
- Crochet Coral Reef, an ever-evolving nature-culture hybrid
- How To Exceed Your Goals In 2022
- Growth Mindset Self-Talk
- Tanmay Vora: The Psychology of Pandemic Flux Syndrome (And What Can We Do About It) - two parts sketchnote