Saturday fun ...
As my kids are Marvel and Avengers fans I took the tests today, just to have some fun. In common personality tests it is sometimes difficult to understand the result and relate it to yourself. In the two tests above the well known characters are helping to see how you compare to them and their description that is provided as well. Give it a try, IDRlabs offers a very long list of available tests.
I did follow a discussion on LinkedIn today that was related to the topic - is it appropriate to say NO - a good opportunity to check my eBOOKs for articles around the topic. Here some results I have found:
- Say NO and people will appreciate your time more ...
- How To Nicely Say "No" (With 50 Examples)
- 31 Important Things You Should Say ‘No’ to for a Happier Life
- Learn, how to say NO again ...
- THE ABILITY TO SAY NO IS THE POWER TO DO WHAT MATTERS
Saying NO is more difficult and requires much more courage than saying YES, something to be aware of 🤔.
- 10 Keys to Leading Creative People (with Infographic)
- Ten Guideposts for Wholehearted Living
- 11 Trends that Will Shape Work in 2022 and Beyond
- "You wanna know which ring is my favorite? The next one." - Tom Brady