About learning ...
They are offering an easy to learn dataset and user interface that you can configure to your needs and interest.
During the past week I did enjoy different learning experiences around the Agile topic and artificial intelligence. Some examples of findings below:
- A visual introduction to machine learning
- Visual Storytelling That Celebrates Humanity
- The Power of Scrum - Legendado 😉
I use my learning among other things to share several interesting articles, pictures, infograhics or quotes on the "5-minute learning" office page every day, but I am not done with learning yet. Lifelong learning will never finish 👍🤔.
One more article related to artificial intelligence - Elon Musk says it’s more important for Tesla to make a robot than new car models this year - this guy never stops. He seems to have much more than 24 hours in one day and always looks far beyond his current status quo and accomplishments.
- Pick Up Some Yards on 1st Down
- Superstore rooftops are ideal for solar farms, report finds
- 3 ways autonomous farming is driving a new era of agriculture
- The Science of Happiness: Why Impact and Authenticity Are Key to Inspiring Your People
- A Global Risk Assessment of 2022 and Beyond
- Which Global Risks Have Worsened During the Pandemic?