Explain it simply ...
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -- Albert Einstein
Some more details about the book mentioned:
- A Is For Analytics: A Children’s Book Designed to Create a New Data Literate Generation
- An illustrated children’s book, teaching analytics terminology to young kids.
It is a really good exercise to explain, what you are doing to your parents or kids. You need a much simpler and less business language vocabulary, some good analogies and storytelling. Give it a try. The book mentioned above might be exactly the result of this kind of exercise, you never know?
"We don't do business with companies. We do business with people. Business is always human." -- Simon Sinek
- TED Playlist: 5 questions about climate change
- HOW TO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID WITH YOUR NEW TEAM
- Five Toxic Thoughts Successful People Quarantine
- HOW MANAGERS CONFRONT US/THEM-THINKING AND WIN