Heads up instead of follow up ...
Street art is a great way to spread positive International Women's Day 2022 (IWD) messages across communities, coming up on 08-Mar-22
IWD 2022 campaign theme: #BreakTheBias, 4 days to go until Tuesday 08-Mar-22
And an even earlier heads up: "We’ve always been a great value for money, and 2022 is going to be bigger and better. Join 5000 + thought leaders, C-level executives, department heads, product developers, and other like-minded tech enthusiasts for two days of business, networking, inspiration, festival vibes, and just a whole lot of fun." - sounds interesting? Check out APPORTUNITY 2022 GLOBAL CONFERENCE, 18th to 20th May 2022.
Besides that we are looking forward to a really sunny weekend, kind of a Spring teaser 😎👍.
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport - A Visual Summary
- Grant Snider: Antidotes to Distraction
- TED Playlist: How to protect your passions from burnout
- Learning a musical instrument helps children to achieve higher grades. Here's why
- We are agile comic
- Europe is beating its renewable energy targets. Which countries are leading the charge?
- Comic Agile: #143 – When Asked to Coach
“I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it.” — Tupac Shakur, taken from Keep Your Head Up Quotes That Will Help You be Resilient