My week 10-2022 summary
Picture seen on LinkedIn with reference to CourseCorrectionCoaching
Just close to #833,333 overall readers on the Blog counter 👍, we are on a really good track to the upcoming next milestone at #888,888. Might take another 7 - 8 weeks based on the current weekly average of readers? So we can still reach 900k by end of Apr-22, what would be short of 100k to my stretch goal from last year - reach 1,000k overall readers by 30-Apr-22 - but I do not have a negative mindset, all fine - I'm curious about what will happen 🤩. Next Friday 18-Mar-22 ist the 1st anniversary of reaching #500k overall readers, what a great achievement after one year now, thanks a lot guys it is really a pleasure writing for you and me as well 😎.
Being a little bit older and having some more experience than other people can definitely help to overcome a negative mindset. "I have seen it, I have been there, ..." There is always an opportunity to learn something new out of it, do not waste a good crisis 🤔.
I had three coaching opportunities in the past week:
- My USP workshop for the Talent program. I did coach the participants and wanted to support them to learn something about themselves. Just offering some ideas and a helping hand, how to dig deeper into their personality. Asking questions and introducing communication frameworks that people are not aware of anymore.
- Then the session with Michael Bungay Stanier (MBS) on Thursday that I covered in some more details on Friday already. A great way to present and cool story telling, a lot of fun to listen to him and learn something in parallel.
- Friday noon I did spend 45 minutes with another coach, offering a great "new" model during a webinar. I do not mention the name, as my summary and feedback might not be too positive. I am not complaining about technical issues that you might not even be responsible for, or just fully recovering from a COVID-19 infection some days ago. But when you do not have your coaching tool box under control, your content is not new, the voice is a little bit annoying and the content is more meaningless than helpful, then I have an issue and need to take back the responsibility of my time. I did not finish the webinar 🤔, but you can also learn from the mistakes of other people 👍.
"The measure of who we are is how we react to something that doesn't go our way." -- Gregg Popovich, since yesterday Gregg Popovich stands alone -- now has more regular-season wins than any head coach in NBA history as Spurs secure comeback win
- How to tame your Advice Monster | Michael Bungay Stanier | TEDxUniversityofNevada
- My personal journey as a Scrum Master and recommendations for new Scrum Masters
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Talent Professionals This Week (11-Mar-22)
- Synthetic Video And The Future Of Deep Fakes For Business
- Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Teachers?
- 9 Examples Of Brands That Get Digital Transformation Right