The week 11-2022 highlights
Perfect picture for the International Day of Happiness and the beginning of Spring time (if you live above the equator 😉) today.
A busy week with a lot of different activities and Blog posts. The planned Elevator Pitch workshop for the Talent Program will not happen as there were not enough people expressing their interest. Maybe too early after learning something about themselves in the 1st workshop? Anyway I did get the request to prepare a 3rd part of the Team USP (Unique Selling Point) workshop in early Jun-22, what is a good alternative and extension of my workshop portfolio.
"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying." -- Tony Robbins
Not to forget the 1st anniversary of reaching #500k overall readers back on 18-Mar-21 and the new weekly reader record. Thanks a lot!! 🤩
- TED Playlist: Ocean wonders
- The 10 most popular TED-Ed videos from the first 10 years!
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Talent Professionals This Week (18-Mar-22)
- The Five Biggest New Energy Trends In 2022
- Why Is It Now Time For Machines To Replace Certain Jobs
- Poker Players Go “All In” on Artificial Intelligence