Abbreviations adjusted ...
Interesting pictures provided by Alpine Recruitment & Retention Solutions on LinkedIn
Smart way of a "copy & transfer" approach, to give well known abbreviations a new meaning, well done ARRS 👍.
Find a diverse list of links below:
- Fairphone and Open Source
- 4 THINGS YOU NEED TO QUIT NOW
- Are you doing agile or being agile?
- Psychological Safety ≠ “Anything Goes”
- 10 STUPID THINGS SMART LEADERS DO
- 3 Ways to Stop Noise and Bias from Derailing Your Decisions
- Closing the agile achievement gap
- Agile Is a Race to the Bottom
- Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life
- Comic Agile: #149 – Safety
"Frequently, crashes are followed with a message like 'ID 02'. 'ID' is an abbreviation for idiosyncrasy and the number that follows indicates how many more months of testing the product should have had." — Guy Kawasaki, taken from Quotes & Sayings About Abbreviations