Wrong expectations ...
Picture source by Alvin Foo
The comparison on the picture is possibly not 100% fair, but it shows a lot of different topics:
- Are you expecting a linear, disruptive or exponential change towards the future for example
- Be honest and transparent about your underlying data. The top picture is possibly 1st or business class and the lower one just economy. A same class picture with 50 years in between and a linear increase of the flight prices, would look differently for sure
- 50 years ago flying was super exclusive for a very small group of people, today it is similar to going by bus, even with comparable prices. And on the bus you bring your own food ...
- The size of average planes and the space inside per passenger did not really improve a lot, so there is no space for extensive lunch or dinner organizations at the tables and in the kitchen
So a picture tells more than a 1,000 words, but what 😎? Get some background information and make your own thoughts!! Never a mistake ...
- 3 WAYS TO GIVE FEEDBACK THAT WORKS
- 4 SIMPLE REASONS YOUR CALENDAR IS OUT OF CONTROL
- THE POSITIVE VALUE OF NEGATIVE EMOTIONS
- How Do We Keep the Business Agile and Aligned?
- THE SENATE CONFIRMS KETANJI BROWN JACKSON TO SERVE ON THE U.S. SUPREME COURT
- 111 Words to Use Instead of Great (Infographic)
- The next phase of remote work will be even more disruptive
P.S.: 31k readers to go to reach the next milestone, great progress and we are getting there 👍